DATA PRIVACY & PROTECTION STATEMENT
PSYASIA INTERNATIONAL &
PSYASIA INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
and all PsyAsia International and Psychology1 Group Sites.
1. PsyAsia International complies with the Data Privacy and Data Protection Laws and Ordinances of both Hong Kong and Singapore. To ensure compliance with both territories, we will adopt the most strict point or interpretation in either policy, law or ordinance.
2. We retain client and potential client (lead) details on file for record keeping and future marketing purposes.
3. Clients may unsubscribe from our email marketitng by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any promotional email we send. In such cases they will immediately be removed from our mailing lists and we will not re-subscribe them.
4. Where clients provide us with the contact details of candidates for testing, candidates details will only be used for that purpose. Candidates will not be added to any mailing or promotional email/call list.
Main Policy Statement:
1. This is a PsyAsia International website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. During your visit we may place cookies on your computer like most major websites. Cookies enable us to provide you with fast service and to track your purchases for the purpose of providing loyalty discounts and affiliate rewards. In addition our Support system monitors activity at our site. At any one time we can see the Country and Associated IP address of anybody browsing any of our sites. This system is primarily in place for Support purposes. It enables us to identify those browsing our site who may require live assistance from us. We then invite you to chat with us live just like a shop assistant would ask you if you require assistance. This facility however also records all activity at our site and assists us in Identifying those who may be abusing our site. By logging IP, Country, Time visited and Computer name, we can personally identify those who copy our site or products and those who attempt to hack or otherwise damage our site. For those visiting our site for genuine reasons, this will be immaterial. For those visiting our site to abuse and copy from us this will have serious implications given that we can turn over a list of all of your visits to our site to legal bodies as additional evidence of illegal activities.
3. If you choose to make an enquiry, book a place on a course or send us an email for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we will store your data on a secure, password-protected computer for the sole purpose for which you gave us the data. Additionally, you will be added to a PsyAsia International mailing list to keep you periodically up-to-date with PsyAsia’s activities. It is assumed that this is of mutual benefit. We will NOT share your personal data with non-PsyAsia entities, except where governing law obliges us to do so. If you prefer not to receive email newsletters from us, you may unsubscribe here. Alternatively, every email newsletter we send contains an unsubscribe link.
4. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you have previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of our services to you.
5. Where online testing is carried out through PsyAsia International, you may be linked to a third-party site. That third-party has been shown to safeguard your personal data in that all electronic transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies. However, if it is important to you, we recommend you also view the separate Data Protection and Privacy Policies of any third party site.
6. This site may contain links to non-PsyAsia sites whose data protection and privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy policies of those sites.
7. Under Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinances/Laws, you have a right to request access to, and to request the correction of your personal data. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us. An administrative fee as permitted by law will apply to provide access to your data.
8. We guarantee to only collect data that is relevant for the purpose and not to collect unnecessary data. Furthermore, we shall only retain your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with service. Your data will not be shared with anybody outside of our Group.