DATA PRIVACY & PROTECTION STATEMENT
PSYASIA INTERNATIONAL &
PSYASIA INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
and all PsyAsia International and Psychology1 Group Sites.
1. PsyAsia International complies with the Data Privacy and Data Protection Laws and Ordinances of both Hong Kong SAR and Singapore. To ensure compliance with both territories, we will adopt the most strict point or interpretation in either policy, law or ordinance, now and in the future.
2. We retain client and potential client (lead) details on file for record keeping and future marketing purposes.
3. Clients may unsubscribe from our email marketing by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any promotional email we send. In such cases they will immediately be removed from our mailing lists. You may also choose to subscribe to only specific segments of our communications by updating your preferences at any time here.
4. Where clients provide us with the contact details of candidates for testing, candidates details will only be used for that purpose. Candidates will not be added to any mailing or promotional email/call list.
Main Policy Statement:
1. This is a PsyAsia International website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. During your visit we may place cookies on your computer, like most major websites. Cookies enable us to provide you with fast service and to track your purchases for the purpose of providing loyalty discounts and affiliate rewards. They also enable us to identify you when logged in to our services, such as training courses etc.
3. If you choose to make an enquiry, book a place on a course or send us an email for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we will store your data on a secure, password-protected computer for the sole purpose for which you gave us the data. Additionally, you will be added to a PsyAsia International mailing list to keep you periodically up-to-date with PsyAsia’s activities. It is assumed that this is of mutual benefit. We will NOT share your personal data with non-PsyAsia entities, except where governing law obliges us to do so. If you prefer not to receive email newsletters from us, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email we send.
4. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you have previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of our services to you.
5. Where online testing is carried out through PsyAsia International, you may be linked to a third-party site. That third-party has been shown to safeguard your personal data in that all electronic transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies. However, if it is important to you, we recommend you also view the separate Data Protection and Privacy Policies of any third party site.
6. Our site may contain links to non-PsyAsia sites whose data protection and privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy policies of those sites.
7. Under Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinances/Laws, you have a right to request access to, and to request the correction of your personal data. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us. An administrative fee as permitted by law will apply to provide access to your data. You may also ask us to remove all data we hold on you at any time.
8. We guarantee to only collect data that is relevant for the purpose and not to collect unnecessary data. Furthermore, we shall only retain your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with service. Your data will not be shared with anybody outside of our Group ever.