Identity Personality Assessment Course
Online or in-person training leading to accreditation in the Identity Personality Assessment.
Identity Personality Assessment Course
Personality Tests are useful tools in today’s workplace. Not only do they provide a scientific basis for selection and development of employees, they also save incredible time and cost given their ability to assess candidates rapidly and objectively. However, these benefits disappear if the tools are not used properly. It’s important for all users of a personality test to understand the basic principles of psychometric assessment generally, in addition to how the test works, how to interpret it, report and make decisions based upon the test. This is where our Identity® Personality Assessment Courses come in.
In order to ensure that all independent users of the Identity® Personality Assessment are competent to use it, PsyAsia International requires users to demonstrate their competence by way of one of the routes below.
Routes to Identity Personality Assessment Training
2-Day Identity® Personality Assessment Course
This course is for those with no formal qualification in psychometric personality assessments who wish to use the Identity® Online Personality Assessment. That said, as an alternative, it would be a wise investment to consider attending our Psychometric Assessment at Work course and gain an internationally recognized qualification from the British Psychological Society that qualifies you in all aptitude tests, online and hard-copy versions of the Identity® Personality Assessment and a number of other personality tools.
Syllabus details for this course can be found below…
Join our Online Identity® User Course
Read the Identity® Test Manual
If you already hold a qualification in a substantive personality assessment and/or BPS Level 2: Personality Test User Certificate, you are already qualified to use Identity®. Identity® was designed to be an easy tool to convert to following your training. If you would like to learn more about Identity® from an accredited Psychologist facilitator, feel free to register for the Identity® training outlined below. However, if you agree to purchase the Identity® manual and read it thoroughly, alongside the user and interpretation guides, you may order Identity® as soon as you are ready!
Attend our Psychometric Assessment at Work Course
PsyAsia International’s Psychometric Assessment at Work Course leads to a qualification from the British Psychological Society. PsyAsia International was the first and, at the time of writing, is the only organization in Asia offering this course publicly on a regular basis – our facilitator is a resident of Asia! Those who successfully complete this course get a firm grounding in the psychometric assessment of personality and aptitude and will automatically be accredited in Identity®.
Identity® Personality Assessment Course
Course Length & Language
- 2 days (+ pre-course work)
Identity® Personality Assessment Course Objectives
Identity® Personality Assessment Course Syllabus
Pre-Course Work (approx 5 hours)
- Online presentations about personality theory.
- Online presentations about Identity® interpretation.
- Completion of participant’s own Identity® Questionnaire (Online).
- Introduction to personality assessment and theory.
- Background and psychometrics of Identity®.
- Overview of Identity®.
- Development of the Identity® Questionnaire.
- Applications of Identity®.
- Reliability and validity of identity®.
- Administering Identity® Online.
- Scoring and Profiling Identity®.
- Interpreting Identity®.
- Writing Identity® Reports.
- Using the online administration and reporting system.
- Giving feedback
- Preparing for feedback.
- Running the feedback session.
- Dealing with difficult situations.
- Using the derived scales and psychological models.
- Ethics and Limitations.
- Terms, Conditions and Policies.
Identity® Personality Assessment Course Certification
Upon successful completion of the Identity® Personality Assessment Course, delegates will receive a certificate of accreditation in the Identity® Self-perception Questionnaire and they will be fully accredited to use this personality assessment independently.
Professional, Online Video Training for Identity® Personality Assessment Course Delegates
As part of the coursework, delegates will access our innovative online learning center in order to watch professionally produced online psychometric training videos related to Identity®.
Why Identity® Personality Assessment?
There’s a complete range of personality tests on the market that purport to assess personality. Some of them use methods that should not be used in selection decisions. Other tests lack technical rigor and have low reliability and validity. The Identity® Self-perception Personality Questionnaire is a well developed tool. It was created by Chartered Psychologists and the test is registered with the British Psychological Society’s Psychological Testing Centre. The Online Psychometric System that powers Identity® is easy to use and very economically priced. For more reasons to use Identity®, please view the Identity® Personality Assessment page.
What’s included in Identity Personality Assessment Course fee?
We will send you a link so that you can log in to our Online Learning Center and complete some training videos on Identity® and personality assessment in general. We will send you a link to complete the Identity® Questionnaire online before the course day and provide you with soft copies of 5 of your own Identity® reports. The fee includes full professional training by a registered psychologist and accredited facilitator. After the course, we will set you up with a free Identity Testing System with 5 complimentary credits (limit of one system per organisation).
Dates, Teaching Methods & Course Registration
Fees & Registration
- Fees for in-person public courses and supported mode online courses can be found at our events page.
- Fees for our Independent Mode Online Identity Course can be found in the Independent Mode Registration Form or by contacting us via Live Chat on this page.
- For in-house course fees, please contact us.
- Courses at Client’s Venue
- Public Courses in Singapore
- Public Courses in Hong Kong
- Online (since 2008)
- Private Courses
– per facilitator availability
- Public Courses
– view currently available dates
Start now ONLINE
(Professionally recorded, developed & refined since 2008)
- Mainly experiential learning.
- Presentations by experienced psychologist.
- Practical exercises with feedback.
- Practical assessments with feedback.
- Online access to narrated course presentation videos.