This report provides comprehensive information based on a test candidate’s responses to the Identity Questionnaire i.e. it is a ‘self-perception’ report. Important points to note about self-perception information:
- It is not a definitive statement about how the candidate behaves – just an indicator.
- Information relates to the candidate’s style and preference – not ability.
- It offers a comparative measure of how the candidate sees themselves compared with most other people.
- Although broad patterns can be consistent across time, the candidate’s profile can change with experience. Therefore the shelf-life of the information contained in this report is typically 12 months.
- In a recruitment situation, this information should never be used in isolation – it supports other evidence.